NGS 2021 Focus on Societies: Now Available for Purchase!
If you missed Focus on Societies, you can purchase it now on PlaybackNGS.com.
Select from individual sessions or choose a package which includes all 14 sessions streamed on-demand. View or listen on your computer or mobile devices, from the comfort of your home or anywhere, at your convenience through 31 December 2021.
Focus on Societies features lectures centered on sharing best practices, building leadership, attracting new members, planning online meetings and events, developing newsletters and other publications, and more. Featured sessions include Lessons Learned from the Pandemic with Jill Morelli, CG, and After the Merger: Society Support Under NGS Leadership with Cheri Hudson Passey, in addition to the sessions below.
Communications to Members
- Finding Good Material for Society Newsletters
- Focused Learning and Collaboration: Special Interest Groups in Your Genealogical Society
- Website and Social Media Communications and Content Strategies for Societies
- Using Your Genealogical Society’s Email List to Nurture and Grow Your Society
- Society Management—Volunteer Motivations: Getting and Keeping Your Volunteers
- A Walk Among the Tombstones: Preparing for and Presenting a Cemetery Tour
- Event Management Intro for Local Genealogy Societies
- Grow Your Society with Quality Events
- Online Meetings: Helping Your Society Move into a Virtual World
- Don’t Reinvent the Wheel: Use the TxSGS Preservation Capture System for Your Society’s Digitization
- Going Virtual with the Next Generation: Involving Younger People in Virtual Meetings
- Digital Marketing for the Modern Society
More than 2,600 people participated in the NGS Family History Conference’s week of events in May. Many represented their local societies. Now, you can learn and build skills that will enrich your organization and engage your members. Find out more at PlaybackNGS.com.